Finally after announcement of changes in October and lot of speculation, FarmVille 2 has updated the role of prized animals in your farm.
Earlier in FarmVille 2, animals eventually get mature and become prize-winning blue ribbon ‘Prized animals’ after feeding for a while. Every animal had a life cycle for producing goods like Eggs, Milk, Cheese, wool etc. The idea behind was to reward FarmVille 2 players with some extra XP and coins without feeding animals and to encourage players to spend FarmVille 2 coins to get new animals. Idea was perfect except one hitch – they were counted in population limit of animals’ thus holding back FarmVille 2 players to have more. But for FarmVille 2 Players including me, who love to play FarmVille 2 game for long hours every day does not find this idea appealing and stopped feeding animals to keep them ‘Non-prized animals’ for quests.
Considering the concern of FarmVille 2 players who prefer their animals to produce goods as opposed to take them to fair, FarmVille 2 has come up with new concept of animals. Now at the time of tending you have to feed prized animals to produce Premium goods and XP instead of FarmVille 2 Coins and XP. Below is a list of the new Premium Resources available in game.
- Horses – Fine Saddles having selling price of 250 FarmVille 2 Coins (Note: All existing saddles in the game have been turned into Fine Saddles)
- Cows – Swiss Cheese having selling price of 160 FarmVille 2 Coins
- Goats – Goat Cheese having selling price of 100 FarmVille 2 Coins
- Chickens – Brown Eggs having selling price of 90 FarmVille 2 Coins
- Rabbits – Fine Wool having selling price of 150 FarmVille 2 Coins
- Sheep – Fine Fleece having selling price of 150 FarmVille 2 Coins
- Reindeers – Antler having selling price of 60 FarmVille 2 Coins
- Turkeys – White Feathers having selling price of 120 FarmVille 2 Coins
With inclusion of Premium Goods like Brown Eggs, Goat Cheese, Swiss Cheese FarmVille 2 has also brought in three new recipes in your Kitchen. Not only that, FarmVille 2 has also included demand of new recipes in ‘Village Grocer Order’, which I feel is little unfair on part of players not having prized animals.
FarmVille 2 has done some changes in General Store also. Now everything you need to know about an Animal is listed in the General Store. Simply place your cursor over a Market Card to view important details.
This icon indicates you how much feed an animal needs to eat every time it is hungry. Animals that require more feed tend to produce more Resources, so they do pay off generously!
How long it takes for the Animal to become hungry. In the example above, the Black Arabian Horse will need to be fed every 18 hour.
The Adult/Prized sections of the Market Card
Primary resource adult animal will produce when fed along with selling price of the product
Primary resource Prized animal will produce when fed along with selling price of product
The Amount of XP, Bonus Fertilizer and secondary resources you will receive when feeding your Adult Animal.
The Amount of XP you will earn when you fed prized animal
Number of baby bottles animal will drink to become adult
The number of feedings it will take for your animal to become Prized.
- Harvest time for some of Adult Animals have changed as below:
(i) Except Andalusian Horse feeding time of all horses is 18 hours. For Andalusian Horse feeding time is 8 hours.
(ii) Now feeding time of all cows is 3 hours.
- Adult animals no longer produce ‘rare’ resources. All resources displayed in the ‘adult’ section of an Animal’s Market Card is a 100% guaranteed drop rate.
- Prized Animals now require feed.
- All prized animals will be hungry for feed every 18 hours.
- You can distinguish Prized Animals by the Blue Medal present in the thought bubble over their head .
- All animals which cost FarmVille 2 Bucks instead of FarmVille 2 Coins will produce twice the resources.
That’s all for now, I hope you like the information and stay tuned for other game-changing updates to FarmVille 2.Please do not forget to like us on our facebook page for upcoming farmville 2 Cheats which will help you get Fertilizer, Speed Grow with many other features with nice user interface. We are really excited about upcoming cheat release and hope you all will love it so till next post ciao and till then Keep Farming, Keep Sharing and Keep growing.Happy Farming u all!