Most of FarmVille 2 players who visit our site frequently must be already aware about release of this new building in FarmVille 2 through our article posted on 27th of February (Click here to read more).
Groves for trees is now officially out for FarmVille 2 Farmers.
Important Note: You must me level 10 or higher to get this building.
Advantages as discussed in previous post are:
- FarmVille 2 players will save space as 4 trees can be stored in one grove.
- FarmVille 2 players will save 4 units of water for each Grove
- Trees in Grove will produce +1 of what they produce normally. Only catch is all four trees should same like all apple trees
There is one more advantage of Groves. Harvesting time of a Grove is average of all 4 trees in FarmVille 2 Grove. For Example if we place two Pine Trees having harvesting time of 24 hours and 2 Mango Trees having harvesting time of 12 hours. The harvesting time of Grove will be 13 hours and you can harvest your two Pine Trees in 12 hours.
- At the time of level up, trees in FarmVille 2 Groves will not grow to full. If FarmVille 2 Studio has missed out this, I wish and hope they will correct is soon.
- One action on Grove by FarmVille 2 Neighbor will be taken as 4 actions. Well this actually is not a disadvantage, but I wish FarmVille 2 could have given this advantage to FarmVille 2 players.
- Any watered Tree outside of the Grove will lose its Water once placed inside the Grove.
Building FarmVille 2 Grove
After placing the Grove in farm, FarmVille 2 players need to collect following items to finish building.
Once you have collected the required items, you need a little help from four of your FarmVille 2 neighbors to finish the job
Using FarmVille 2 Grove
In order to use the Grove, you will need a total of four Trees. Click on the empty Grove to open the main menu.
Inside the empty Grove, click on the green “Add Trees” button to use the Move Tool and place up to four Trees. Trees will take up one spot in your Grove regardless of the type (see below)
Once you have watered your Trees, you cannot remove them from the Grove until they are harvested.
To remove a Tree from the Grove, open the Tools menu (tools icon) on the bottom right hand corner of the game screen. Select the “Move Tool” to click on the Tree, then drag and drop it into the Grove.
- You can have as many as you want for. You will find Groves under Tree category in General store.
Please Share if you like this post and like our Facebook page to get updates of New Releases, FarmVille 2 Guide, Freebies and FarmVille 2 cheats by clicking here. We have also initiated a community page where FarmVille 2 players can find and add active FarmVille 2 players. To open ‘Add Neighbors’ page click here.